Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sunken Friend Ship Recovered. It Can't Ever Be The Same Anymore.

          Continuing from where I left off, one day I found out that I was no longer in a group of 3 for an assignment with A. I was so furious and my head figuratively had steam coming off in all directions (I found this out through another member). This other person told me that I had been replaced with someone else because A told her that I quitted from her group and that I found another group. Truth is, that's not what happened. She kicked me out without even telling me and finding out this raw shit from someone else made my blood boil. I walked to my lecturer's office immediately to settle this but he wasn't in, and it was just my luck that I bumped into A.

          Did I confront her? Oh hell yeh you bet your ass I did. I started losing my shit right in the hallway where I stopped her, and I asked her "why did you kick me out of your group?". And then she kept saying "I thought you had your own group already". Oh really ? If I had another group won't  you think that I'd have the courtesy to tell you? And then I demanded an explanation as to why has she been avoiding me, and it was because of something I did not even realize i did. She said I was not a true friend because there was one time where another friend, B, was stuck in the lecturer's office until someone verified she did her part in the assignment, and B sought for our help and I was supposed to go help her but I didn't. A accused me of leaving B in the lecturer's room on purpose but truth is, I don't fucking remember I had to go save her. I walked straight back to my dorm until A messaged me asking me why I left B there alone. A defended that since I have to walk past the building before I could get to my room, my reason was a weak ass excuse. Excuse me ? How fucking often does anybody have to save anyone in the lecturer's room? According to this statistics I just made up, there is a 0.0% chance of such an incident occurring in a semester. 
   
          Anyway, we resolved the conflict. I guess we're friends again? but we will never be as close as we were previously. I wonder if we were even that close last time, or was I so in a complete delusional phase during our whole friendship that I made it all up? It's  not important anymore. This post will be a closure to everything, and I really wish I do not have to rant about her anymore. It's just not worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment