Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's not my birthday nor Christmas... so what is this present for ?

Well shit hotel isn't so shit after all. There are still a fraction (probably 0.00002%) of really nice people who frequent the hotel so they're the people that actually make my job less painful and agonizing. 

         The other Sunday a gentleman gave me a pair of gold earrings as a token of appreciation for my effort to help him print out and photo-state something. Its a pair of REAL gold earrings, the design is Indian-ish but very pretty (well he is an Indian so naturally I assume he would be inclined to choose such a design for a Chinese girl). I accepted it without knowing what it was, it could be rat eggs or german cockroaches but then again it was wrapped in a square shape so it could also be an eraser but when I unwrapped it they were earrings. 
        
My manager has been warning me not to accept gifts from room guests because they WILL take advantage of you but because he was good-lookingly charming I took it. I am also a greedy bitch and an idiot. The moment I held it I became paranoid. Like what if he is the bad guy that our Moral books warn about. What if he is a serial rapist on the loose. Or what if he (insert bad thought here) ?
       
 I wanted to talk to him but being the paranoid parrot that I am I couldn't say it so I handed him a note asking him to take the gift back. He didn't want the earrings but in turn told me not to pawn it. And now it's in my posession... what if he really takes advantage of me the next time he comes and be like "oh  you took my gift now gift me a free room" I will be in deep shit then. 

OH SHIT  it's too late

No comments:

Post a Comment