Monday, March 18, 2013

Post - Stpm

So we were waiting for a long time for the results to come out and they were announcing the names of people who scored 3.0 and above... and guess who made it into the list? It's my mentor. Aka boyfriend. No surprise there huh given the fact that he studies extremely hard throughout his Form 6 years. And as for me I was just hoping my name to be called, but it didn't happen. So we had to go take it ourselves instead of being called up to the stage, and when I got the slip I was shaking so hard I could barely tear the sides open. And when I did, we had to calculate it ourselves so Arthur happened to be there and did the math for me. After he was done, it showed 2.08. I screamed so loud everyone was just looking at me and I started tearing up for no reason. Then I came back to reality and realised my prayer has been answered, I was super elated. Although my results are bad, I managed to score the minimum requirement for university entrance. That's something to shout about, right? 

And I don't understand people who complain about getting 3.++ pointers. Come on, I would have been so happy I wouldn't even question it. Stop complain about your fucking result and just be grateful, dammit. Do you know how many cockroaches I would eat if I were to be guaranteed such a result ? I don't think you know.

I've also noticed my PA was short of what I was usually getting... a C for PA?? But I've consistently been good with that subject! I have a strong feeling I should recheck it because even people who aren't so good in PA managed to get a better grade than I do! But at the same time I don't wanna risk my GPA in case I get a lower score than this current score I have. 

I don't know what to do. Seriously, I need some signs from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment