Thursday, February 28, 2013

FOR MONEY.

So it's going to be 2 months since I started work... well I'm going to enter my third month soon so let me recount to you some of the horrifying things I have encountered so far. 
      
   There's this old man who requested for a day use room, only to come out 2 hours later. You can't deny that he has a great libido! And the woman was much younger than him. But who am I to judge because he is like the God of Prosperity, he tipped me 1O bucks the other day! (Presumably to shut me up about his rendezvous) I don't give a fuck about who he fucks anyway. Damn he fucks  really fast though, Usain Bolt will lose to him.
     
   And then this one time this arrogant bastard told me he was gonna check out late so I was lenient and I agreed to it but after the said time he didn't come out yet so the manager went up to his room and opened his door. Well she was angry at that time because this asshole was disturbing her room sales plus the wrath of a woman is anything but lovely and graceful and *insert nice adjectives here* so you can't really blame her. As if he is not irritating enough to everyone in the hotel, he brought the drama downstairs to the counter and started yelling at me for allowing people to open his door. The fuck? Seriously ? And then the tragedy ended up with the cops showing up at the hotel and I was so shaken up by the decibels of his voice.
     
    Not to forget, today these two chinese guys came up to me and requested for a room with double bed. so I gave them the appropriate room, got everything settled and sent them upstairs. 2 minutes later they came down and asked why is there only one bed. He actually wanted two beds, but he mentioned DOUBLE bed, not TWIN bed. I was also confused as to why would two normal looking non-gay men would want a bed to sleep in. He wasn't angry though, and I felt myself going red. I was embarrassed at first, until he said to my coworker "we are not mountain" (referring to Brokeback Mountain) with the most poker face. I started laughing so hard I crouched down not to embarrass myself further by laughing at my own mistake.
  By the way I'm supposed to be getting my salary today... but IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment