Monday, January 25, 2010

im 17!!

well, today is historic because its my birthday!!

uhmm.. lets see.. the transition from a 16-year-old to a 17-year-old is exactly like how day would change into night. boring, i know, but the thing worth mentioning is that its a special day where people actually remember you exist, and you get to wish for whatever you want! (as for the wishes coming true part, it depends on your luck)

my friends caught me by surprise when they sang me a specially choreographed birthday song, one-of-its-kind in this entire world cos it consists of the Song of Songs!!(my book in the whole bible).. if youre wondering if i was touched, i was, but if youre wondering if i cried, that would be no, im not that emotional, but i really appreciate what my friends have done for me today... they really made my birthday a memorable one!

and not forgetting i received two cards from 3 friends today... although its worth nothing but it is priceless, and it is their thought of me that matters the most,.. actually, i dont care if there are no gifts or whatsoever,just a simple birthday wish is enough to keep me happy for the rest of the day

i really really love my friends, im sure i cant live without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment