Tuesday, January 26, 2010

17 again

yet another birthday surprise from my friends today.. they really do know how to do it like professionals! not that im complaining, im just really really glad to have known them and let them to be a part of my life.. kanchana brought a cake for me to school today.. and i have totally no idea whatsoever about it even after the first surprise that happened yesterday!

well the best part of the whole thing is blowing imaginary candles, where she remembered to bring the candles but not the lighters. how brilliant. i just hope that my wishes will still come true even without those flames to blow out along with my wishes

at the end of the whole thing i had cream on my face.. all thanks to jasmine!

so in total i had 2 cakes, and i made 3 wishes
the credits all go out to my friends for the well-planned surprise, and also kanchana's mom for buying me that cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment