Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 resolutions

hello world, we meet again. so i've been thinking, since i don't even realize i have resolutions right after i make resolutions which in return make me not keep my resolutions, why do i keep making them then? and the answer that i came up with was that no matter what people keep saying, about how you don't need resolutions and all to go on with your life, i find it comforting that i actually have something to stick to, although as i've said in my sentence above i don't even remember having them. and here's my list:

•study my ass off regardless when exam time is - which translates to everyday, if possible

•maintain my sanity although ryan's my class teacher, and although there are possibilities of being taunted over and over again

•do the best i can in STPM; i don't wanna disappoint anyone again. preferably with a 4 pointer but i know that's kinda impossible

•keep my cool at all times

•be more religious

•spend less time going online (this is gonna be real hard)

•have a more positive outlook of things, like be happy and move on with life

well, i guess that's just about it, we will have to wait for exactly a year from now on to see how i fare. given that we are all still alive by then.



No comments:

Post a Comment